By Honolulu District Public Affairs – (FORT SHAFTER, HAWAII NR 18-11) The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Honolulu District, recently awarded a Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) for construction services with 11 Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) with a total aggregate contract capacity of $49,000,000.00.
The MATOC awardees are:
- Washington Patriot Construction, L.L.C., Gig Harbor, Wash. (W9128A-11-D-0005)
- HFW KPRS Hawaii, J.V., Honolulu, Hawaii (W9128A-11-D-0006)
- 347 Construction Group, Roseville, Calif. (W9128A-11-D-0007)
- AHH & HMS Construction, Honolulu, Hawaii (W9128A-11-D-0008)
- RWT, L.L.C., Provo, Utah (W9128A-11-D-0009)
- Polu Kai Services, L.L.C., Falls Church, Va. (W9128A-11-D-0010)
- Glen/Mar Construction, Inc., Clackamas, Ore. (W9128A-11-D-0011)
- Blackhawk Ventures, L.L.C., San Antonio, Texas (W9128A-11-D-0012)
- D Square, L.L.C. & Au Authum Ki, J.V., Chandler, Ariz. (W9128A-11-D-0013)
- Starlight-Shintani-Greenwave, J.V., Honolulu, Hawaii (W9128A-11-D-0014)
- and Hawk Contracting Group, L.L.C., Montrose, Calif. (W9128A-11-D-0015).
All the awardees are Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Businesses. This MATOC demonstrates the Honolulu District’s commitment to aiding our Service Disabled Veterans as well as providing work that will help the local economy and local workers.
This MATOC will provide for design-bid-build and design-build construction services within the Honolulu District’s area of responsibility. Work locations will be determined with each task order.