HONOLULU – The Plaza Assisted Living (“The Plaza”), one of Hawaii’s largest senior assisted living care providers, is pleased to announce the groundbreaking of their newest Assisted Living project, The Plaza at Waikiki – on Monday April 7, 2014.
- The Plaza at Waikiki will be the 5th property in the Plaza Assisted Living family of properties, and will provide several specialized levels of care for up to 152 residents, including:
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care – for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Respite (short-term stay)
- The new Plaza at Waikiki will be located at 1812 Kalakaua Avenue, just across from the Hawaii Convention Center, and adjacent to the former Hard Rock Café.
- This prime location will give Plaza residents breathtaking views of Waikiki on Oahu’s south shore, as well as access to scenic parks and shopping, all just minutes away
- The groundbreaking ceremony for The Plaza at Waikiki will take place at 1812 Kalauaka Avenue (on the Ala Wai side of the old Hard Rock Café property) in Waikiki
- The ceremony starts at 1130am
- Construction is expected to last until mid to late 2015, with doors scheduled to open in late 2015
The Plaza Assisted Living provides high-quality rental apartment living options for Oahu’s seniors, offering residents an array of comprehensive care services, including Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. Since 2004, The Plaza Assisted Living has been dedicated to providing a comfortable, caring and dignified living environment, in which Hawaii’s kūpuna can enjoy their retirement years.