Top 10 University of Hawaii Mismanagement Excuses Heard Around Manoa Campus
Here are the Top 10 excuses heard around the University of Hawaii Manoa Campus about mismanagement of the University's finances after the president, MRC Greenwood, admitted the school was scammed out of $200,000 by a fake Stevie Wonder promoter. The University's athletic department planned to host a Stevie Wonder concert on campus to raise money for the department.
10. I never liked Stevie Wonder music, anyway!
9. Who needs accountability when you have friends in high places and a sue ready lawyer?!
8. We’ll appoint an ad hoc, minus hoc or multi hoc committee to study the feasibility of hiring a law firm to investigate researching the matter …
7. At least it’s not a sex scandal! (yet …)
6. We’re highly educated but no university offers a degree in good judgment!
5. Who would have thought that a blind man could scam us?!
4. Education is expensive. Ignorance only costs $200,000!
3. What did you expect? We all have B.S. degrees!
2. Eh, $200,000? That’s nothing compared to the waste you don’t know about!
1. When your head is stuck so far up your ivory tower, it is hard to see anything clearly!
The #1 thing NOT said at UH: $200,000 here, $200,000 there … pretty soon we’re talking about real money!
Leighton Loo is a resident of Mililani, Hawaii
Short URL: http://www.hawaiireporter.com/?p=206599