HONOLULU – Fifteen Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing (AHFI) attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2015 Best Lawyers in America® list (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc. of Aiken, SC).
AHFI stockholder/director Louise K.Y. Ing has been named 2015 Hawai`i Lawyer of the Year by Best Lawyers® in two practice areas: Bet-the-Company Litigation, and Bankruptcy Litigation. Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each legal community is honored as a Lawyer of the Year.
AHFI’s Best Lawyers® list includes:
• Paul Alston, listed for the 22nd consecutive year, recognized in seven practice areas: Antitrust Litigation, Appellate, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, First Amendment Litigation, Real Estate Litigation
• Shelby Anne Floyd: Commercial Litigation, Education Law
• Louise K.Y. Ing: Bankruptcy Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Labor & Employment Litigation, Real Estate Litigation
• Ellen Godbey Carson: Arbitration, Mediation, Commercial Litigation, Healthcare Law
• David A. Nakashima: Antitrust Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation, Real Estate Litigation
• Neil F. Hulbert: Real Estate Law
• Corianne W. Lau: Arbitration, Employment Law – Management, Labor & Employment Litigation
• Richard J. Kowen: Administrative/Regulatory Law, Construction Law, Construction Litigation, Real Estate Litigation
• Anna Elento-Sneed: Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Labor & Employment Litigation
• Terry E. Thomason: Administrative/Regulatory Law
• Dianne Winter Brookins: Arbitration, Mediation
• William M. Kaneko: Government Relations
• William W.L. Yuen: Real Estate Law
Founded in 1991, Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing counsels and represents clients in all types of civil matters,
including business disputes, real property matters, bankruptcy and insolvency, civil rights, healthcare law, employment law, government contracts, government relations, and strategic planning. To learn more about the firm, go to https://www.ahfi.com/video.html.
Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing is a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.