I was just informed that Honolulu Mayor Peter Carlisle used strong language against IMG and Thomas Rubin, preparers of the State’s Rail Fiscal Analysis Report, and that he alleged that I helped the governor’s consultants with the report. This is consistent with Peter Carlisle not knowing what he is talking about.
For the record, I was interviewed one time by the IMG Team in Honolulu in October this year and next day I sent them the following
- Memo by Bainum and Djou to FTA
- Memo of concerns raised by Cachola
- Sean Hao article in Honolulu Advertiser about Hawaii’s infrastructure liability of $32 Billion excluding rail.
- PDF file of Federal Register / Vol. 72, No. 50 / Thursday, March 15, 2007
- Web address of my blog: https://fixoahu.blogspot.com/
- George Berish’s analysis of state/city pension fund
My total time expenditure and input on the subject report was about one (1) hour.
[…] Setting the record straight on rail study […]
Comments are closed.